1.- You have to post these rules
2.- Each person has to share 13 things about them
3.- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 13 people
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
9.- Tag-backs are ALLOWED
10.-YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11.- You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
12.- Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13.- Cussing is ALLOWED
13 Facts About Me:
1. I am absolutely addicted to the X-files theme. My mom made me listen to it when she was pregnant of me as she noticed it calmed me down whenever she watched the show. Today I can listen to it for hours on end without getting tired of it!
2. I absolutely love reading manga and watching anime. So far I have seen about 24 animes and I have a hard time choosing between Clannad/Clannad After Story and Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin as my favourite. My favourite cartoon has to be Avatar: The Last Airbender and my favourite tv-show is Bones! As for my favourite movies, I'd definitely have to choose super hero movies in general. XD
3. My official nationality is Belgian, but I am also part Canadian!
4. My favourite fandom is Sonic and Zelda, I grew up with both of them. The first I saw of Sonic was Sonic Underground.
5. I am deathly afraid of spiders and am actually allergic to their bites. I also have periods in which I can be incredibly fearful of the dark. There's no particular reason. It just starts one evening for absolutely no reason and it can take up to a day to few weeks to dissapear.
6. My favourite youtubers are Markiplier, Gamemeneer and Vortexxygaming. :3
7. My other all time favourite Sonic couple besides Sonadow is Shadouge.
8. Not many people know this, but I was once in a very deep depression. Being on Deviantart, writing and my mom's watchful eye is what got me through it. Because of the diagnosis Autism, I finally crawled out of that deep pit and became happy again! And I am not embarrassed about that rather dark time in my life, my mom kinda is, because I'm proud to have gotten out of it pretty unscathed, though I often came pretty close. All it did was make me stronger. :3
9. I absolutely love horror stories. Both the gory and the more subtle. I want to write fanfics about the genre and in the future I want to write a book about it. Something else I love is the paranormal and the mythical!
10. I absolutely love AUs! I love reading about them, I love seeing them and I love thinking them up. I have several of them myself! I hope to draw them all someday.
11. Before Shadow, Knuckles used to be my favourite character, until I actually paid attention the story of SA2. I'm a sucker for rough backstories apparently. XD
12. It's not easy to make me angry or upset. Something I do get instantly angry about? People yelling and getting angry over silly things.
13. I would love to date and meet nice guys, but at the same time I'm afraid of meeting new people. XD
Questions I've been asked:
1. Who's your favourite band/artist?
I love listening to Within Temptation, Evanescence and Linkin Park equally.
2. Who inspires you?
The everyday people who do little things to brighten up someone's day.
3. What's your favourite piece of art that you've made?
I read alot so I can't really choose one book, but the Iron Fey series are most definitely my favourite.
5. Got any pets? Tell us about them!
Two dogs, three cats, two turtles and an aquarium.
We used to have four guinea pigs and a third dog, but the former passed away in their sleep and the latter had to be put down because she got agressive and suffered from severe anxiety, possibly putting our other two dogs at risk.
6. What's your favourite animal? (can be mythical or extinct)
I absolutely love wolves! And bats! I can't choose between them!
And as for mythical creatures: It definitely has to be dragons. Nothing is cooler than dragons!
7. Who's your favourite family member?
My little brother.
8. Who's your LEAST favourite person?
*looks at the teachers of my previous school with suspiscion*
9. Have you ever been bullied/been a bully?
I have most definitely been bullied. And I don't know if it counts as bullying, but I did pick a fight with this jerk that picked on my little brother.
10. Did you have a rough childhood or a great one?
I wouldn't exactly say I had a rough childhood, but I certainly didn't have a great one either.
11. How'd you meet your bestie?
We walked up to one another one day and asked eachother if we wanted to be friends. Thirteen years later we're still the best of friends!
12. How'd you meet your mortal enemy?
I don't have one. ¯\_(・c)_/¯
13. Do you like video games? If so, what's your favourite and why?
Oh, I absolutely love video games! My favourite is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I've finished it several times and discovered every little secret and still not tired of playing it! ^^
My questions for you:
1- Tell me your deepest darkest secret!
2- One embarrassing moment in your life?
3- Things you want to see/ countries you want to go to atleast once in your life?
4- Your thoughts about AUs? Any favourites?
5- Favourite horror movie? (if you watch any.)
6- Favourite anime/manga/tv-show?
7- Zelda, Sonic or both?
8- How would you describe me? (I am curious to know. XD)
9- Do you play videogames? If you do, which one is your favourite game?
10- Getting tagged. Do you like it? XD
11- A question for the Zelda fans. Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess?
12- Do you know any good animes?
13- What was the weirdest/funniest dream you ever had?
People I tag: (Because why not!)